Electrical engineering team leader
Who we are looking for
As an Electrical engineering team leader, you will be a contributing member and leader of a new product development team, responsible for the design, simulation, analysis, testing, and integration of hardware.
You will provide technical leadership to a project team to achieve product performance, production, quality, cost, and schedule objectives
What you will do
- Responsible for all team deliverables
- Responsible for team members mentoring “Hands-on”
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering. – Must
- At least 5 years of Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (AC/DC, DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Operational Amplifiers circuits, Familiarity with modern power components, Noise and Signal integrity concerns. -Must.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a Board and PCBA design – Must
- Experience and familiarity with hardware design for FPGAs
- Microcontrollers DSP and SOM (Xilinx, ST, Intel SOM modules advantage)
- Experience in VHDL/Verilog at least 3 years
- Experience with interfaces/protocols – PCIe, DDR 3 or 4. – Must
- Familiarity with the common inter chip communication protocols:(I2C, SPI, UART/USART, QSPI). – Must