Who we are looking for
As Legal Counsel, your duties and responsibilities are to ensure that all the company’s contracts follow legal rules and policies. You will be regularly consulting top management on legal matters.
What you will do
- Give accurate legal direction to the office staff on all matters that influence the organization.
- Deal with compliance, risk management for in-house counsel, and other legal administrators groups.
- Attend official-level meetings concerning the future aspect of the organization.
- Create vendor contracts and contractual work agreements.
- Guarantee that the organization is in compliance with all present business process laws.
- Manage complex issues with different stakeholders and powers.
- Provide information on legal dialect or particulars to everybody in the association.
- Keep up with the current knowledge of adjustments in an enactment.
- Solidify and draft contracts, privacy policies, agreements, terms and conditions, and other legal documents.
- Proactively research on a variety of legal issues that could impact the company.
- Law Degree and license to practice in Israel
- 4+ years of experience working as a lawyer in a public high-tech department of a prominent law firm or a hi-tech company
- Strong negotiation skills
- Service-oriented person
- English speaker with superb written and verbal communication skills