Who we are looking for
As an R&D Manager at Electreon, you will play a proactive role in defining technical strategies and will be highly involved with major architectural and strategic decisions around the growth and evolution of our teams.
What you will do
- Join our small, highly visible and highly valuable electronics development team, who are developing power and HW solutions for our wireless Electric Road products.
- Help R&D team leaders achieve their goals
- Provide verification documentation
- Provide thought leadership across the teams to measure and improve R&D efficiency
- Ensure all work is delivered with the highest quality, agility, and in a timely manner
- Build trust and foster strong working relationships amongst teams
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Write responses to tenders
- An MSc. or BSc. in Computer Sciences/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3-5 years experience as a development manager in a multidisciplinary company
- Knowledge of the automotive world
- Fluent English