Mechanical Design Engineer
Who we are looking for
As a part of the R&D mechanical team, you’ll lead and design the required solutions for a high-end wireless charging system. From the stages of concept definition to the successful implementation.
What you will do
You’ll have full ownership of the mechanical design, including analysis, testing, manufacturing, validation, and integration. you’ll collaborate with cross-functional design teams such as hardware, electronics, and software.
And you will be an integral part of a dynamic environment with great team energy.
Your role involves providing support for production and ensuring compliance with deadlines, quality, and cost targets.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with 5+ years of experience in an R&D team
- 3D CAD & PLM experience (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experience in complex Electro-Mechanical design. knowledge in PCB design, Electrical packaging, and design for large-scale manufacturing
- Team player, problem-solving attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Heat dissipation, FEA, structural analysis, materials, coatings, High voltage isolation, sealing, DFM & geometrical tolerances
- Knowledge of different production techniques including CNC, compaction, Sheet Metal, welding, and 3D printing
- Experience with Automotive & EV standards
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and negotiate options at management levels